confuse.confusing.confused.

For those who are struggling whther to choose form6 or college
Let us have a discussion here
i would like to speak out my opinion

(These are wad i heard from my teachers)
Firstly, for those who can sacrifice for STPM
U may take f6
Question: W.H.Y?
Form6 aint like our previously f5
we take only 4(some 5) subjects
BUT
not all cn score A's
THEREFORE
time for entertainment
shall substitute studies+books+LIBRARY
Question: Can You?

Secondly, A-Level plays an important roles~~~
Question: W.H.Y??
According to my teacher, MsXX
She said that A-level have greater oppurtunity to get better job
AND
better competetitive in social in days
Question:What If I Cant Complete My F6 With FLYING COLOURS??

Thirdly, Certain Diploma Cert
May Invalid In Certain University
Question: What Should We Do?
U may take college course wch having twinning programme with the university
THUS
your presentation+result in college must me distinction to be sent to the overseas U
Question: Can You REALLY get distinction?
**i may have wrong concept on form6 and college
**correct me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SweetieSweetieWalkieTalkie**