Konsert Kecemerlangan Orkestra Simfoni PFS 09

Tarikh : 24 Nov 2009
Masa : 8malam
Tempat : Dewan Sri Pinang, Pulau Pinang.

wake up at 6am, preparing my stuff for tonight.
7.00am, Mr.B fetch me n grace.
reached school and we started to put everything thing in bus.

reach DSP

have our bfast, BeeHoon

argh so spicy makes my tongue so pain

den we start to hang our costume in the wardrobe.

start rehearsal, make up, lunch.

start playing around with my dolphin voice

hahaha...

sore throat

luckily dancing nonid voice.

xD

the gamelan, some mistakes

layar battuta, some mistakes

finale, lots of mistakes

BUT everything was great, fabulous, excellent and lastly

i really enjoyed myself

i wanna say gudluck and goodbye to all my stagemates!

Grace, Suliza, Ika, Regina, Laura, Geraldine, Nathalie, Shafina, Hannisah, Omar, Amir,

Eliyass, Munir, Ashril, Atiqah, Intan, Khairul, Serene, Nadiah & Charisma.

hopefully i dint miss out anyone.

see u guys in 2010!

For photos, kindly click http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=123194&id=532348674

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SweetieSweetieWalkieTalkie**