What is Wrong with Me?

Having 2 days of Sukan Tara
which falls on 24&25 of Mac 2010
really burst off my mind.

P.ramlee is quite a small sport house
which consists of.. around 106 members
including of 60 active members and the rest....

we had a short captain meeting with the co-curricular teacher
sadly, srj and p.ramlee's captain never turn up
so, i have to go for the meeting.

C.hwa, Hargraves captain is quite a talkative guy but he's also the one who makes the dull meeting lively. Lols
But bro, ur words hurts.

although my team has lesser members but our sports spirits are burning
(even we are not excellent atlet)
at least we tried our b.e.s.t

but your words make me feel like...
our sacrifices, our effort. our sweats
are worthless.

i know that ure just joking
But, i still, kena di hati

mebe it's my own fault la.
crazy me.
tOo tension nowadays

sorry.