The Day I'll Never Forget


Happy Birthday to Me..
Happy Birthday to Me....
Happy Birthday to Me.....
Happy Birthday to Me.....!

Weeee...
celebrated my birthday in Gurney Plaza with my beloved darlings.
we supposed to be in nerdy look but i guess we dont look like one. xD

We watched Despicable Me @ 3D
"It's so FLUFFY"

Then went to Secret Recipes for some hi-tea...

Toy 'R' Us for some fun. xD

Let these pictures talk =):

I love those cakes. Im Craaaving for them. *nomnomnom*

Babes in glasses... looking cool

There we go... gila-gila poses in front of gp.

-Nerdo 1- (The sick Charger)

-Nerdo 2-(the Out-of-Topic one)

-Nerdo 3-(The Fragile Boomer)

-Nerdo 4- (The Crybaby Witch)

-Nerdo 4-( The Cool Hunter )

My Priceless Gifts:
These priceless photo frame from cying and jasawendie

-HK makeup bag& keychain from SeowYun, Ai Tee, ChiewPing, LeeTing
-HK Mug from Wan, Eliya & Sha



Great day with great people.
Gave my ahma a great hug.

Happy Birthday Rita.

Thank you Mum.