Movie Week.

WEEEE
movie week
as next next i gotta 闭关 dy!

CATS & DOGS
some of my friends say the movie not nice...
because they dun understand what are they doing...

my personal comments...
i feel not bad la...
at least i know what are they doing. xD


Kitty galore.

The Catbit. xD or whatever. xD

PIRANHA
ahha.
idk whether im insane or after-shock effect
makes me feel some of part of this movie goes LOL. xD

i cnt find the image that the girl where split into half.
thats one funny one.
i cnt stop laughing watchign that.

and yeah..
the other one is this guy.
Tiny little legs bitten by the BABY piranha.

I guess someone forget his leg.


10 Sept 2010
RESIDENT EVIL
hahaha
went and watch RE in gurney
at first i was like
"omg. im watching this kinda movie"
Then,
i found that not bad la...
a bit sleepy at first

Love Alice.
She's damn so yeng
and her voice just melted me.
LOL.
The Matrix Guy
i wonder why every movie mesti copy Matrix mia.
c'mon.

THESE FUNNY ASSES REALLY LMAO.
My friend say zombies also tryna be stylish
they change the way buka mulut.
xD
got formation somemore.
hahaha.
z o m b i e s
fun week.
next week will be torturing week.TT