i wan u

one day.. i was feeling too free..
thus, i start surfing my frens' blog..
found jun212 blog..
she speaks about her mum...
these really hit me.


flashing back...
since i was std 1 until now..
my mum seldom.
erm.
or i shud say never attend any of my school activities included parents' day...
graduation day..
any big day la.
ive never seen her face downstage.

i had couples of performance in school for past 11 yrs of schooling.
but..
unfortunately..
no0ne downstage screaming my name... or snapshots..
nothing.

sdnly..
i feel so miserable.
so...
lost.

i rmb somebody told me about my bro
"he has his 1st tooth fall"
"he's in std1~"
"he has he's 1st certificate"
so on.

i have couples of question to ask..
& i rly wonder do my mum rly cn ans it.

1. do you know when i had my 1st tooth?
2. do you know when was my chickenpox attack?
3. do you know what i have for my UPSR?
4. do you know who is my teacher?
5. do you know how i go to school evryday?
6. do you know my schoolbadge number?
7. do you know when was my 1st period?
8. do you know what colour i like?
9. do you know im a top student in school?
10. do u know how much i want u to be beside me?

yes.
i know u pay evrything for evry of my need
but cn u pay love that i really need?
perhaps
u cnt.

people always ask me
"why dint u stay with ur mum in singapore"
i was like...
trying hard to escape that question
cuz i dunno how to ans.
i wonder.
wonder why things comes like this.
evrything in my life...
u noe thru somebody, something
eg: i talk to u thru msn, phonecalls...u noe things about me thru er yi, or xiao yi..
but den.
we cnt manage to speak face to face...
anytime, anywhr

it's different u noe~
different.
when i have problem...
i cn just talk to ahma, er yi.... & some of my frens
i wana talk to u...
but how?

i got nothing much to express
my comfortable with my affluent life..
adapted.
no worries.

moreover
there's nothing i cn do to change facts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SweetieSweetieWalkieTalkie**