im sorry!

yesterday
when i was watching TRANSFORMER
my 爸爸called me..
dunno why...
im feeling like talking to someone i dont really noe
instead he's my father.

suddenly...
i feel something bad inside me
feel like i said something wrong
something that....
enough to hurt my mum.

i know she loves me...
so do i.
the thing is
we dont know hw to express to each other
yet
i still cn feel her love
her mother instinct here

yet.
the one who really shud do never...
has been abandoned me for past 18 years
i can even calculate how many times he called me since he left me.
and i bet,
he never noes anything about me.
my age even he dont know
so,
know only i noe
she's the one who really cares about me
she's the one who really loves me
this actually shows
how strong is our relationship
even we are far apart.

mum,
im sorry
i dont mean to hurt uv
i was just...
dunno what im thinking in my mind.
im full of tense
full of stress
full of work.
evry teacher look up high on me
many teacher purpose me for posts in clubs, societies n so on.

i try to express mysef thru here only...
i dont mean to make u cry.
im sorry.
please dont cry.

your teaars make my heart melts.
iLoveuMum.

Youre the Best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SweetieSweetieWalkieTalkie**