I Dont Understand

Regarding to the title.

Many question marks start to appear in my head when i see the habits of Malaysia Community.

Let us start with the 1st ? in my head:
1) The Public Amenities
-Public toilet is one of the public amenities which is not KINDLY TREATENED by people.

-Beach was ONE of my favourite place. Yes. w.a.s. I used to swim in the sea... Building sandcastle. Mummied in the sand. BUT now. Remember once i went for jetski during holidays, i saw one piece of "wood-like stuff" floating on the sea. On the sand, people throwing BBQ stuffs, plastic bags, POLYSTRENE and so on.

-Telephone Booth. I was wondering where my coins go since there wasnt any padlock locking that metalbox.

2) On The Road
-During my Pengusaha Muda Club, my teacher advisor told us tht.. people throwing drinking box out of car window... and the car is still moving. What if it hits the motorcyclist? Fine if it doesnt. Let the box have its long living on the road. Nobody will go and pick it up. Only the man in green. Thx Mr.MPPP.

3) School
-Ethnic Relationship. just now my BM teacher touch on "perkauman" in school. &&&im so agree with him. The club/society/uniform unit which holds by a malay teacher, the member will majority malay. This goes happens to indian teacher and chinese. and i realize some of it la...(no sensitive issues). What does 1Malaysia really mean to Malaysian?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SweetieSweetieWalkieTalkie**