Valuable & Best Christmas.

it's xm'as eve.
cant wait to go out with jujube
playing cosplay b u t


unfortunately my mum dont allow my extreme cos
so i can just touch up on my make up!
so paiseh have to let jujube wait me infront of 7-11 for about 30min.

p/s : minta maaf, Miss Koong.
Sampai QBM around 2.30pm
makan makan di TGI Friday.
YumYum for the Whipped Potato
Average for the San Francisco
No Comment for the Chicken.

After makanmakan
we just walk around, camwhoring
peek wins. xD
shopps for my dad's gift.

Met james and chaoz.
Brought her back to my house for dinner
makan “凤爪”and MangKuang Char!
*not really know how to say it cause it's in dialect Hokkien.
Then we keep surfing about the way to wins house! xD
after we got our way form my u n c l e s.
at last
we move to the playground somewhr near my hse
back to my beloved c h i l d h o o d memory
s.w.i.n.g.s.
weeee
send her home by 10pm
xD

Balik rumah.
My mum say " let hang out"
ok.
me, Dad, Mum, Dear, Brenda, Kelly && Qing
together we go to Penang Bowl.
6 games until 12am++
after playing
makanmakan di GreenHouse.
Sampai rumah 2am.
xD
this is my 1st time hang out with family until so late.
wonderful christmas.