When PFS meets PRS

13/12/09

Depart from PFS at 6.30am
cant wait to reach Ranong as soon as possible.

12hours later...

still on our way to Ranong.
going thru those hillway makes my head spinning.
i can just sit thr and pray that ranong comes faster.

Reach Ranong and we have to change into our school uniform
Reach Pichai at 8pm and we were welcomed with flowers, cake and drinks.
how sweet.
After those long winded speech
we were divided into different fosters

That's not the end of the day
we have to go dinner and prepare for a dance in Ranong Walking Street.
after the dance
we manage to try those fried lavas and worms.
no more bugs.

14/12/09


had a great night in my foster home.
more like resorts than a house!
prepare for school from 7.30am to 4pm
it's tiring but fun.

after school
we manage to go BoNahmRon which is Ranong's famous hot spring.

we also slp on a site that is really hot and nice to slp.
enjoyed.

15/12/09


Woke up at 6.15am
preparing ourself to school

this time we sit behind the truck.
1st time in my life.
it's so damn cold.
the wind blowed strongly.
i love it.

we had our chemistry today.
not as boring as Bio ytd.
A new fren came.
Due
she's the smart one in class. =)

after school
we get to go Andaman sea to view the scenery of the myanmar border and the sunset
Dinner in Parknum seafood.
fresh oyster.
yummyumm.
Went tesco Lotus for sim card out of stock.

16/12/09
Wednesday morning. prepare for school.
after school we played volleyball with those guys
they are good in vball.
and i realize one thing from that.
*intan got ballphobia. pss.
had fun la.

after school we go night market near my foster house...
quite big
bought some body glitters and fake lashes and souvenirs and food and drinks.
hehe
after that,
we meet up suhanesh and his foster
together we go to ...
erm.
some kinda place to feed fish, view scenery
after tht
we stop by a shop and buy some "kayu" which means cashew nuts in Thai
bought a can of Thai coke for dad.

17/12/09

2days before going back Penang
playing around with friends in school
many of the teachers are absent due to their visits in other provinces.
we go to the library
walk around the school
and we joke about intan and her gossip boyfriend, Champ.

He’s a nice guy but a little too quiet
too shy to talk
xD

We just had fun talking and gossiping.
I love Jew
She’s one of my best Thai friend in School
I miss her!
I always joke about her boyfriend’s name, Hua which means head
Hua is like a kind of ape’s sound.
xD

school ends.
had a cup of orange ice blended and twist potato.
yumyum.

Meet up Anthony, a singer and guitarist from Thailand band, LaOngFong
Together we went Chinese restaurant and we had a fabulous experience there.
after dinner,
we went for dessert nearby Jane’s house
Soymilk with “you char kuih”
nice.

18/12/09

1 more day and I have to leave this great place.
start to feel abit reluctant.
have our dancing practices
saw their thai dance
really makes me inpressed.
*bow
Ohyah.
talk about bow.
I got myself a bow as it looks so trendy in Ranong.
xD

Ready to make up
aiks
I accidentally splited Yen’s blushes
p/s : sorry yen!

prepare for the dance
my 1st dance : Timang burung
argh!
I got stuck in the dress when I try to get up after kneeling down.
but luckily I got to get up and continue with my dance and SMILE.
TT

continue with Bole Cudiya, Chinese Dance, Chomali, Canggung and lastly Rasa Sayang.
it’s tiring but fun.
after dance we get to take pictures with the Thai
lots of pictures.
pack up costumes and prepare for the night dinner

wearing cheongsam
any everyone said that I look nice.
=X
jking. keke
just went there a while cause i wana send my foster, Bua and Jane to the Terminal
they are going Bangkok to consult the dentist
aiks
so sad and I feel like tearing.
TT

At night
we try to visit some other place that’s not visited
then we visited 7-11 too
bought some lays which cost me around 20baht ONLY!

tired.

19/12/09

is the day that I dunwana face
we have to leave the school, friends and family
although it’s only 1 week
but we spend lots of time together.
everyone is crying and hugging each other.
I miss Ranong

Kindly visit http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=133019&id=532348674&saved#/photo.php?pid=3012254&id=532348674 for photos.