Another Late Night Story

stated.
fetch D around 10.45pm. (we're supposed to meet at 10pm actually. xD)
Went Dato Keramat meet up with Afeez and the Gang

Cant believe my eyes that i saw Mr Ryan with my old sec friends. xD
(Grown Up kid =))

-Mel with her baby. xD-
-The Shisha Virgin having her 1st puff *cough cough

Not bad...
But not until i accidentally took one puff with full of charcoal smell.
*duh.
-Googled 'pink hookah'. and i found this cute lil one. Gonna get this for my D. HAHAH*

Around 11.30pm
Me, D, Afeez and Jenny leave for movie at 12.10pm
The cinema wasn't crowded
*wonder why~

-D.Ling- (i failed to show my dimple. D! one day im gonna fill those holes with simen!)

Yea. We watched Iron Man 2
I prefer IM 1 cuz it includes more actions, booming, machines, fighting........
But this, talk too much
and I Even Slept INSIDE!

another 1st time
1st time slp inside cinema. LoLs.

Then lepak with dy...
until around 4am.
send him home

and i, myself.
die on bed str8 after step into my room.
*dead*