Recently Addicted to U!

The Annoying Orange!
It's totally annoying to the MAX!
But it's jokes and tricks really s.u.p.e.r.b.

-The annoying one-
-The PLUMPKIN-
Orange: Wow, you're the biggest orange i've ever seen.
you must be my big brother!
Pumpkin: I'm not your brother and Im NOT an orange
-The TOE-MAY-TOE-
Orange: Hey Apple!
Tomato: Im not apple, Im tomato
Orange: You're Red! so u're Apple.
-The Annoying SAW-
Saw: You're the most annoying orange I've ever seen
Orange: You're the ugliest Clown Ive ever seen!
-The CHEEESE-
Cheese: I Wont Listen to you ANYMORE!
Orange: Hey Cheese!
Cheese: LALALALA. i cant hear you! LALALA
Orange: So, you wana start singing? OK LALALALA
Cheese: LALALALALALA
Orange: LALALALALALAALALLALAALAL!

Spending my whole after-exam noon watching these.
xD

You're annoying orange~