i never had this kind of feeling




the second day without he's appearance in front of me
everyday,
i can just stare at his photos saved securely in my cellphone.
i guess
only this can makes me feel slightly better.

maybe it will be a little bit tough for me for the first 3-4 days
but i'll try hard not to think so much

focuses on my studies
more things are coming in february

moreover,
i dunwana disturb u..
or else u will feel like im annoying
as the matter of fact, ive been always annoying u. this is what i like to do to you =)

i can just tell the blog
how much i miss you

i always think twice before texting u
cuz i dunwana add to my misery
afraid that u wouldnt wana reply me.

so
i insisted to text u as few as i can.
im trying hard.
=)

lastly.
from the bottom of my heart

iloveyou. imissyou. so damn very freaky super duper much.