You're my deepest addiction

u asked me to let you go.
i tried.
but i couldnt adapt to live without u.

it's not easy as u think
i know some people would say :
dont worry, there are still many boys out there.
my heart told me :
he's the one i want to spend my life with.

i understand
i know that you want to leave a better memory for us if one day we have to be apart
but i want u to understand.
this isn't a good memory
as the matter of fact
there'll be a scar
which will stay there forever unmended.

no matter how.
i insisted to stay by u

we can face anything together
as long as we have mutual trust

i promise.
i will tolerate u.

but pls.
d o n t ever says that u wana leave me

i never been so insist on anything before but you dear
u make me did it.
i want you to know

how much
i love you
i miss you
i need you
i want you