Food IM Craving for. Lately.

Im in Extreme Hungry Mode now
Let's go thru my menu

Appetizer & Starters
-Shrimp cocktail. ( never try before but wish to have a try)-


-Garlic Cheese bread. (YumYum, say CHEESE)-


-Mushroom Soup ( perfect combination with garlic bread )-


-Pumpkin Soup ( creamy yummy )-


-Sushi! ( the irresistable one. )-


Courses
-Nasi Briyani ( with ayam madu, kubis..... kuah campur. )-


-KFC! ( remind me of Jasawendie who's so in love with fried chicken )-


-Hainanese Chicken Rice ( Love the chilli sauce mix with ginger )-


-Beef Burger ( i'll satisfy even u get me MCD Quarter POunder )-


-Curry Fish Head ( Ure the HOTTEST babe )-

After heavy courses,
better get some drinks to cool the body down.

Drinks
-Bubble Milk Tea ( Champagne is my favourite. you? )-




-Bandung Soda ( someone intro me this drink. not bad. acceptable)-

Time for the sweetest moment
DESSERT!

Desserts
-Bee Ko Moey ( love the combination of bee ko and santan )-


-Blueberry Cheesecake ( I miss Secret Recipe's cake~~)-


-BR Icecream ( never try before~~ T.T)-


-Banana Split ( Swensen's! )-

-Lemon Sorbet ( Haagen Dazz has the best )-

Saliva going down the throat?
Tummy drumming?

I AM!
feed me feed me!feed me feed me!feed me feed me!feed me feed me!feed me feed me!feed me feed me!feed me feed me!feed me feed me!