My fault. What about u?

Love is all about sacrifices and efforts.
Im not trying to express that ure not sacrificing but YOU are not the only ONE who sacrificed.
Maybe u cant see what i sacrificed
Then i'll just say that, u have a blind heart.

Maybe ure thinking that (yahyah, im blind for loving u S.L.U.T).
And ure now thinking that I make u having the perception of True Love is not real.
(that's YOU yourself. whether u want to accept love AGAIN or hate it.)

You want me to make u sei sam..
I did

What u did to me?
Saying all sorts of asscaholic stuffs:
1. slut
2. Drama queen
3.Puppeter
4. acting innocent

I admit that it's my fault for being unfaithful
Dont u ever think of a reason why I always have space for other?
Coz u'll never fill that space.
u even make it more spacious.

I wanted to end this with a peaceful break up
but u came and say all sorts of blunt words
stepping my head, that nOone ever did.
trying to contaminate my name.

try la.
i dont care how people backstabb me or even come straight to my face and spit on me.

Im doing what's RIGHT for my future.